04 September 2006

ramblings before bed

well, i painted the apartmet with tony yesterday. we are supposed to sign the lease sometime tomorrow. he was supposed to call me to help finish painting but i donno what happened with that.

i will be moving into my apartment very slowly since i will be transferring everything by train. which means i will be taking a load at a time.

a passport is necessary for the flight attendant job, so i have to make sure i have it in time.

last night i hung out with giggles, zloto, henok, and putterman - a close friend of mike tomsky, and unbeknownst to me, roommates with a high schoolmate, chad. small world. It was good times as we hung out at this bar on e13 & university pl - approciately named "Bar 13".

May gave me steve kyritz and brad spiegle's numbers. Brad called me back and we are supposed to be meeting up to catch up after the holiday. They are phi psi alums that i got to know because they visited a few times, mostly when I was a freshmen.

i'm hoping i can find the drawing of the caduceus i drew for my mom's necklace. she now wants matching earring and the jeweler needs me to adjust the drawing. If i can't find the hardcopy, which is somewhere, i will just have to redraw it.

i was going to write about something in particular but it has slipped my mind.

I'll leave you with this, a question i posed to a buddy of mine - Dave:
often times in life, you have to make sacrifices -give offerings to acquire what you desire.

I keep asking myself: "how much is too much and how much is not enough?"


jeezus, i need a job.

No comments: