30 September 2006

once more, with feeling!!!

so it's my second night in my new apartment in brooklyn with my roommate Tony and his girlfriend, Molly. It's still early but things are going pretty well. I've been working my ass off lately and it feels good to cut the check for rent and have a place to call my own to which i enjoy returning. I learned much from my previous situation.
The place is located in Clinton Hill directly across from Pratt. It's a three floor brownstore with more living space and a larger bathroom in a great artsy neighborhood.

it will be nice when we have it fully furnised. It's not Cornelia, but it sure is nice to have a place that I can call home.



unstoppable combination
smoldering timber
scented air
so long to friendship
that could have been
and a collaboration
that never was

No comments: