26 August 2009

for the early birds

today was somewhat eventful. I managed to get out of bed around 8:30 and made myself my typical breakfast of eggs-in-a-hole. read a little o he New York Post which reminded me I needed to drop kids at the pool before my run. had a pretty good run followed by an intense core workout at the gym. paid some loans. had back and orth emails regarding my trip to LA.... looks like I'm headig out right after labor day. worked on the computer a bit. did some laundry. me up with Jerrit at a shoot for Sugarcraft. came back home. made dinner than cranked out a poster for the party I'm hostin t beauty bar next weekend. now it's time for bed. brushing my teeth and some light reading and sketching than off to bed.


I get so much more done when I wake before noon.

i barely had time to Twitter my twats…
LoveInBrooklyn



.make_over.christina_aguilera.stripped

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: