22 August 2009

my first remote post
















chillin outside Beauty Bar. doing te door thing. just accosted by a neighborhood drunkard. I have no clue why people insist on telling me their friend "is good" when they donthave ID. I work the door. I get paid a great hourly rate to do a few simple things. don't waste my time with your senseless entitlement you prick. show me your ID and we're done here.

the music is bumpin and I'm feeling it. The Beatards are spinnin and it's sounding pretty good right now. it's 23:56
and the crowd is fluctuating but the vibe is strong.

te weather is sticky humid and I'm still hungover from last night. haven't partied much lately so going hard for one night is cool. I guess. I slept most of the day away. I'm getting old I guess. definitely not recovering like I used to in college.

I'm looking to head out to LA in the next month to find representation. things have been picking up here in NY but I'm gonna follow the advice of a fellow model who says I'm concentrating too much of my energy on one market. I sent my new comp card to a buddy out there and one agent is interested in meet me so that's a good sign.

I'm mad hungry...














the DJ is killin it tonight.

...LoveinBrooklyn…


.boy_with_a_coin.iron_and_wine.the_shepard's_dog




No comments: