29 August 2009

over it before it began

today started with yesterday never ending. I worked until 5 am then
went back to the opera house to chill with the leftovers of this month's Kick out the JMZ.





that lasted til about 6am. then I remembered I had brunch plans so I forced myself to bed. I awoke around noon and had to book my flight to LA. then brunch at Grey Dog in Greenwich Village. then I hopped over the New Museum to catch the David Goldblatt exhibition, "Intersections Intersected."

Goldblatt's work concentrates on the quotidian aspects of South Africa during the apartheid and shortly thereafter. it was very intimate. if I weren't so exhausted I would come up with something more thoughtful to say.














when I got home I tried to take a nap and that didn't happen. everyone decided they wanted to give me a ring as soon as I put my head down to rest.

I gave up on the nap and went to my buddies' Matt and Rebecca's House Warming for a bit before work. I had a few glasses of wine and great conversation and made my way to work. now I'm stuck at the door dreaming of sleep and dealing with drunk Williamsburg wannabe hipsters. over it.

too much attitude with too little substance.

…LoveInBrooklyn…



.bad_day.darwin_deez.

-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!