24 January 2008

¿dood, where's my car-d?

while closing out my till yesterday i noticed my debit card was not in it's usual place. now i have to back track two nights ago when Joanna and I hung out and went to momofuku for dinner before heading to UCB theatre for an improv show.

the annoying part is i memorized my number so i would hate to have to do it again with another card.

i plan to finish my commission today then snowboarding tomorrow with Edwin and Du!!!

LiB

update:
apparently i ventured off to another bar after leaving UCB with Joanna. I'm being told I ran into one of Tony's friends - He was out on a date with his asian girlfriend who is puerto rican and lives in brooklyn...
I don't remember this at all nor do i remember opening a tab at the bar nor the thirty minute diatribe about why the paparazzi should leave britney spears alone. these $200 blackout nights have got to stop.

....on my way to the lower east side (LES) to reclaim my card, and close the tab.

No comments: